Have you ever wondered where the Mecca of outdoors and adventure can be found? One of our top favorites is…
Patagonia sits within the Andes mountain range in Southern sections of Chile and Argentina. This is also where the mysterious and most intriguing “W” trek and the infamous Fitz Roy mountains live and breathe. There are volcanoes, lakes, rain forests, glaciers, fjords, caves, penguins, bird watching, endless mountain views, and so many unique experiences to be had, you will not be able to sit patiently still!
If you are an adventurous couple, you should really consider it! Why? …just a few fabulous reasons follow below:
- * Steep, edgy, dramatic landscapes…
- * Laguna San Rafael National Park
- * Los Glaciares National Park
- * Nahuel Huapi National Park
- * Torres del Paine National Park
- * Alberto de Agostini National Park
- * Tierra del Fuego National Park
- * The floral and fauna is intoxicating!
- * The mesh of the Chilean and Argentinean cultures!
- * The lakes, rivers, hikes, and glaciers! Oh my!
- * Ahem, did someone say the “W” mountains?!
- * Eco-friendly housing/hotels.
- * Ushuaia, Argentina (the token “bottom of the world” city)!
- * The energy of the land and the people is unforgettable in itself!
We would love to chat more with you about having a Honeymoon in Patagonia! Feel free to contact us for more information and if you’re up to the challenge of being the first to have a Patagonia Adventure Honeymoon!